A new furnace filter was placed, 4/16. The date was written on the label. Extra filters are in the coat closet. Please replace the filter every 2 months and write the date placed on the cardboard frame.
Hey-I don't know what I'm doing on a blog, but I wanted to get this out to everyone. Does anyone have a vacuum to donate to Dixie Manor? The old brown Hoover is wearing me down:) I used to think it was fun getting in my workout when I vacuumed the place on Tuesdays, but I'm not having fun anymore. Have you ever tried to push that thing? It's a beast!
Everything looks great! Thanks so much for all of your hard work!
ReplyDeleteBrett and Heather
Hey-I don't know what I'm doing on a blog, but I wanted to get this out to everyone. Does anyone have a vacuum to donate to Dixie Manor? The old brown Hoover is wearing me down:) I used to think it was fun getting in my workout when I vacuumed the place on Tuesdays, but I'm not having fun anymore. Have you ever tried to push that thing? It's a beast!
ReplyDelete